Accelerate parallel HPC workloads with this 1U server node that offers 72 cores and low latency options, up to 4 per 2U chassis.
The Dell PowerEdge C6320p is a balanced, high-performance server node optimized for highly parallel code in a dense C6300 4-node/2U solution, and ideal for workloads like financial risk analysis, deep learning and big data analytics.
- Next-generation Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) processor with up to 72 out-of-order cores
- Up to 4 nodes with 288 cores (max) per 2U chassis
- Multiple low-latency I/O options, Omni-Path and InfiniBand
- 6 x 2.5″ SATA high-capacity drive configuration per node
- 6 DIMM slots of DDR4 memory for up to 384GB per node
- Up to 1.5TB of memory in a highly dense and modular 2U solution
Infradax can supply new retail and refurbished Dell PowerEdge C6320p and other rack server configurations, upgrades or spare parts. We are also interested in trade-in of your old Dell servers and storage, offer maintenance / service contracts and rental options for your Dell hardware.