With Dell EMC Isilon X410, you get a highly versatile scale-out NAS platform that provides great performance and high capacity with unmatched efficiency.
Isilon X410 allows you to easily scale from a 3-node cluster with 108 TB of capacity to a 144-node cluster with over 20 PB, all in a single file system. Management stays simple at any scale.
Take advantage of high concurrency and streaming performance with the Isilon X410. Support a wide range of workloads, including Hadoop analytics, large-scale home directories, medical imaging, life sciences research, digital media, and electronic design.
- Supports 1.2 GB/s concurrent throughput per node
- Provides low latency: over 700 TB globally coherent cache in a single cluster
- Uses SSDs for file system metadata and to accelerate namespace-intensive operations
- Scales to over 20 PB within a single volume
- Offers unequaled efficiency with more than 80% storage utilization
- Secures data with self-encrypting drives (SEDs) option
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Storage Loyalty Program(support agreement required)